Archive Compilation Book

• The Columbia Daily Spectator has produced a book which features a selection of over 100 front pages from the 1950's to the present. From the 1968 protests to Columbia College’s decision to go co-ed, these Spectator headlines through the years have reflected the task taken on by our reporters, editors, photographers, and designers: capturing moments in history for the University and the Morningside Heights community. The book is 10.5"x14.5" and boasts a color cover.

The production of the book was made possible by the digitization of the Spectator archives, a collaborative effort between Columbia University Libraries and the Columbia Daily Spectator.

To send an archive compilation book as a gift, please note the requested gift message in the "order comments" box when checking out.

Compilations can be shipped to your address or picked up at our office in Morningside Heights. To pick up your compilation, visit our office between 9am and 4pm, Monday-Friday. Ellen Lannon will be able to assist with pickups. Our office is located above Pinkberry at 2875 Broadway, between West 111th and 112th streets. With questions or concerns, please call our office at (212) 854-9550 or email alumni@columbiaspectator.com.